Download It Ends with Us Ebook PDF | Best-Selling Novel by Colleen Hoover
About It Ends with Us Book PDF
It Ends with Us is a romance novel by Colleen Hoover, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than twenty-three novels. The most amazing thing about Colleen is her talent to perfectly capture human emotions and explore the darker aspects of love. The style of writing throughout the book is great, the plot itself is remarkable and how everything connects to each other was perfectly crafted. It Ends with Us novel is filled with some heartbreaking moments, and those moments were beautifully elaborated by the Author. Hoover described it as “the hardest book I’ve ever written“. Happy reading – It Ends with Us Ebook:)
Colleen Hoover – Author of the It Ends with Us
Colleen Hoover is the #1 New York Times best-selling author of more than twenty-three novels, including It Starts with Us and It Ends with Us. She was born on December 11, 1979, in Sulphur Springs, Texas, United States. Colleen Hoover is an American author who has specialized in writing romance and young adult fiction. Incredibly talented Author, Hoover has touched the lives of millions of readers around the world.
Enjoy Free Audiobooks of Best Colleen Hoover Books with Audible Trial
Experience the true power of Colleen’s writing
Free trial of Audible: Enjoy 30 days of free access to thousands of Audiobooks and Listen to all you want, whenever you want.
Free Kindle Unlimited Trial: Get 30 days of free access to Unlimited Reading and Unlimited Listening on Any Device.
Free Trial of Amazon Prime: Start your free 30-day Trial of Amazon Prime offering same-day, one-day, and two-day delivery on millions of items plus enjoy free reading of hundreds of new books, magazines, and more each month.
Summary Of The Book – It Ends with Us eBook PDF
After graduating from college, Lily Bloom moves to Boston where she opened her own floral shop. She reads through her old childhood diaries and remembers her first love Atlas Corrigan, who left her but promised to return. In the meantime, she crosses paths with neurosurgeon Ryle Kincaid and both of them are mutually attracted to one another but do not pursue a relationship as Lily is looking for commitment while Ryle is only interested in a casual fling.
One day, Lily laughs when Ryle accidentally drops a casserole, and he angrily pushes her to the ground and then apologized. Lily is reminded of her father’s treatment of her mother. Lily is the child of an abusive father and can’t understand how the mother she loves could allow herself to fall in love and remain with an abuser. She accepts his apologies but warns him that she will leave if he hurts her again. While dining at a restaurant where Atlas works, Lily reconnects with him, making Ryle instantly jealous and Atlas secretly gives her his phone number.
Lily and Ryle eventually get married and have a stable marriage until he finds Atlas’ number and assaults Lily. Ryle assaults her again after finding her childhood diaries, believing that she is having an affair with Atlas. Lily escapes the house and calls Atlas and he takes her to the hospital, where she gets to know she is pregnant with Ryle’s child, which she opts to keep a secret from him. She stays with Atlas for a few days.
While Ryle leaves the country for a fellowship, he leaves her the keys to their apartment and Lily eventually moves back as Ryle still being out of the country. Atlas admits he still has feelings for Lily but has suppressed them because of Ryle. When Ryle returns, Lily allows him to help her through the final few months of her pregnancy but remains emotionally distant from him.
After giving birth to a daughter, Lily realizes she does not want her daughter to grow up witnessing Ryle’s aggressive outbursts, and tells him she wants a divorce. He tearfully begs her to reconsider, but finally understands her perspective and agrees to separate after she asks him how he would react if their daughter told him she was being abused by her partner. Lily hopes she has finally ended the cycle of abuse in her family, telling her daughter, “It ends with us.”. This is the part of the story where the title finally made sense and the book really got the meaning of the title.
In the epilogue, Lily finds Atlas and tells him that she is ready to start her relationship with him again.
It Ends with Us, talks about abusive relationships in a raw, vulnerable way that makes you think about the mental and emotional trauma involved, as well as the complexity of such relationships. I suggest that You have to read this It Ends with Us novel because this book carries with it a very strong message woven into the story from the first page, one that shows strength and courage throughout the story that many people lack. Ultimately, Colleen Hoover wrote a book that everyone can take something away from. Enjoy reading – It Ends with Us Ebook🙂
The 15 Best Quotes From It Ends with Us Ebook PDF
Sharing with you some of the best lines from the It Ends with Us novel.
01. “Sometimes it seems easier to just keep running in the same familiar circles, rather than facing the fear of jumping and possibly not landing on your feet.”
02. “All humans make mistakes. What determine a person’s character aren’t the mistakes we make. It is how we take those mistakes and turn them into lessons rather than excuses.”
03. “Not a lot of people have the courage to say what they’re actually thinking.”
04. “There is no such thing as bad people. We’re all just people who sometimes do bad things.”
05. “You’re only human. And as humans, we can’t expect to shoulder all of our pain.”
06. “Preventing your heart from forgiving someone you love is actually a hell of a lot harder than simply forgiving them.”
07. “I feel like everyone fakes who they really are, when deep down we’re all equal amounts of screwed up. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others.”
08. “I think that’s one of the biggest signs a person has matured—knowing how to appreciate things that matter to others, even if they don’t matter very much to you.”
09. “It’s not a person’s actions that hurt the most. It’s the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.”
10. “Life is a funny thing. We only get so many years to live it, so we have to do everything we can to make sure those years are as full as they can be. We shouldn’t waste time on things that might happen someday, or maybe even never.”
11. “In the future . . . if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again . . . fall in love with me.”
12. “Just because someone hurts you doesn’t mean you can simply stop loving them. It’s not a person’s actions that hurt the most. It’s the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.”
13. “Just because someone hurts you doesn’t mean you can simply stop loving them. It’s not a person’s actions that hurt the most. It’s the love. If there was no love attached to the action, the pain would be a little easier to bear.”
14. “Fifteen seconds. That’s all it takes to completely change everything about a person. Fifteen seconds that we’ll never get back.”
15. “It stops here. With me and you. It ends with us.”
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This blog post may contain other affiliate links as well by which I earn commissions at no extra cost to you.
DMCA Disclaimer: All Trademarks, Product Names, and Company Names or Logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. Some of the visual content used in this website is copyrighted and credit goes to its respectful owners. ( Educational Purposes ). Most of the content and information on this website is primarily for informational and educational purposes only. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on sagraphicslk.com, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist, or photographer whenever possible.
Copyright Disclaimer: Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
For More Blog Posts Please Visit: www.sagraphicslk.com
Thank You For Visiting Our Site. We hope you like our post, Share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.