- what personal information is collected
- how we use and share that information
- how you can update that said information
- and how we protect that stored information from you
If you refuse SA Graphics Official in collecting information, you may not use or avail any of our products or services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about:
- your web browser
- your IP address
- your time zone
- and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
As you browse the Site, we collect information about:
- the individual web pages or products that you view
- what websites or search terms referred you to the Site
- and information about how you interact with the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including:
- your name
- your billing address
- your shipping address
- payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Woocommerce to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Email: [email protected]